PURPOSE AND STRUCTURE OF THE SYSTE
Register cards entering and editing
- New card forms making. Fields quantity and types are set by a user.
- System arbitrarily extension with graphic and video information, OLE-compatible documents (files) for each card.
- Making an arbitrarily chosen number of links among register cards of one or different register categories
- Search on unlimited number of card parameters Anthropometry data entering and saving for further keeping in data base
- Registering every completed search, changed object information and user’s other actions.
System consists of the modules as follow:
- Module of entering and editing information
- Expert module
- Server of calculations
- Parallel calculator
- Module of system administration
|Comprehensible system interface with clear structure
- A three unit architecture: frank client allows to interact with data without DBMS direct access and drivers and programs additional settings.
- Most resource-intensive actions are made at the server (for example: graphic search)
- System is available on local computers, in network, through telephone lines, while using modem connections and HTTP protocol that makes it possible to use Internet/Intranet.
- On graphic queries with large amount of processed data calculations can be split among an arbitrarily chosen number of calculation servers, and that allows increasing processing power by carrying out resource-intensive operations in parallel
- Using a range of industrial DBMS-Oracle 9.x/10.x, MSSQL 2000/2005, Sybase Adaptive Server AnyWhere 7.x/8.x/9.x, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 12.x, DB2 etc.
- Using system reset does not demand efforts and is carried out by built-in visual means.